25 June 2010

Roses

Ok....so, I've taken pics of Mum's roses which are gorgeous...always.  She was just saying last night, "I was supposed to feed my roses on the 15th and didn't."  Perhaps this is why my roses don't look like hers?  Perhaps they need a schedule?  These are just a few pics of my favorite one...enjoy!  Tomorrow, the lilies...


PS....last night I joined the knit night at Beyond the Rainforest in Grand Blanc, MI.  What fun!  Thank you to Sue, Margaret and Jill for the laughs and being so welcoming.  I hope to see you all again soon!  If you haven't been there before, run in and check out the groovy yarn Sue has....mmmmmm!


Photos from some of the projects I completed for Mum.  I hadn't taken pictures when I gave them to her last year. 




3 comments:

dtrimbath said...

I love the rose photos. Woderful colors and beautiful movement. spectacular!

Christina said...

Thanks, Dan. I don't know how I got so lucky with those shots.

Katherine said...

Stunning, as always...you're so incredibly talented. Wow!!! I love having you here in Colborne with us...I'm so sad you have to leave tomorrow...I hope you take some cool photos and post them so that I can enjoy them...