19 July 2010

Fair Isle

Ok....so I made a hat like this for Ashlyn and Sarah and now I've made one for Mum.  I love this pattern and the use of the Noro Kureyon makes it stripe beautifully.  I hope she enjoys this during the winter dig out in Michigan.

I have also finished the seamoss lace scarf and will be blocking tomorrow...hope to have pics up soon.  I have started a lace wrap in a blue heather wool I picked up from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.  So far I'm very happy with the look and how it's knitting up.  Pics to come on that too.  Of course, I'm working on a pair of winter socks with yarn I picked up from Michigan.  Love the yarn, simple pattern and it's a great project for knit night since I can't seem to talk (of listen) and knit a pattern at the same time.  Was good to get back to see the gals at Haus of Yarn....but also missing my new knitting buddies in Michigan.  Boy is it HOT down here.

No comments: