28 March 2011

Spinning and Beading and Plying, oh my....

Ok....so inevitably what happens is I say to myself....I need to remember to write that in the blog....this would be great for the blog....yada, yada, yada....so it goes...  Then I open the blog and realize I haven't written in a week and now my head is exploding....so here goes....

I have written and posted two patterns on the pattern page of this blog (link under the header above) and on ravelry.  Also, the patterns can be found on allfreeknitting.com...linen stitch scarf and top down chullo.  I'm very excited about finally writing patterns down...all the years of designing and my notes are on scraps of paper...sad.  Also, allfreeknitting will be publishing a designer page on me.  I sent them a blurb...I hope they fix it....very hard to write a blurb about yourself.

Of course, I have been spinning.  I have been experimenting with beads and different plys and coming up with some interesting results....let me know what you think.  Last night I started spinning from a Molly batt.  Tried spinning from the fold....have to work on that a bit.  But love the result.

On that note.....it's Monday....it's cloudy and cool (which I like) and the beginning of a new week brings so much promise.  Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Elle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all this new stuff. Very cool with the beads too. Can't wait to see how you did that.