21 May 2012

A Little Spin

Ok....so just a couple more new hanks of handspun. 

The first is a blend of Three Waters Farm 'African Sunset' (merino/tussah silk) and golden thick and thin (rayon/nylon). 
I wasn't initially sure if this would work, however, I thought adding the gold might enhance the beautiful colors....and I was right...


The second is an experiment in combining two different colorways.  The first is 'Olive Medley' from Three Waters Farm and a no name teal/beige neutral from Daily Fibers. 
I love how it blended.  I see so much project potential and a ton of yardage.
Lastly....although I have been very ill, I'm hoping the planets will align so I can be at the Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival this weekend.  Come by the booth Friday or Saturday...say hello to Jan, Michelle and/or myself....we'll have lots of wonderful goodies.

No comments: