14 September 2012

The West Side

 Ok...so in Michigan if you tell someone you're going to the lake, they look at you a little crooked because.....yes....there are just too many lakes to guess about the destination.  So most people say , "I'm going to _______ (insert lake name, but never say the word lake.  It's assumed.) for the _____ (insert length of stay)."
For me this sounded something like, "I'm going to the west side to Michigan for the day."  A glorious day on the beach with....my Chicago Linda.....what a great treat.  This is one of the things I love about Michigan....the lakes everywhere.  How nice would it be if Tennessee had a great lake?  So of course camera was in had and full of sand.  What a wonderful day!

 







 



2 comments:

Elle said...

Beautiful pictures and it looks like you've been having a fabulous time.

Katherine Hall said...

Beautiful shots, Kuma. Wish I were there right now...ahhh. I can almost hear the waves, feel the sand and remember those skies...