09 January 2013

High

Ok....so I'm riding on a Downton Abbey high....anyone else?  I love this show and Maggie Smith is out of this world.  Favorite quote of the night from a flustered Dowager Countess to Lord Grantham, "Do you think I might have a drink? Oh, so sorry, I thought you were a waiter."

 
A few pictures from the holidays...visit to Crossroads Village in Genesee County, Michigan.  Beautiful this time of year.  Was cold but I was prepared and enjoyed walking through the snow.
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Downton Abbey is to die for! That was my favourite line in this week's episode too.

Karen said...

Love Downtown Abbey! Best quote of the night. I've never been to Crossroads Village. Great pictures!

Katherine Hall said...

Mitchell says he loves the trains and the giant nutcracker!