07 May 2015

Throwing Stripes

Ok......so this is a project I first sawMyra knitting on Martha's Vineyard while there last year and I fell in love....so, I had to do it.  Alix of the Vineyard Knitworks shop designed it....simple and lovely.  At first I thought this amount of ribbing would kill me, however, it was very meditative and come to find out, a good way to practice my continental knitting.  The yarn is Cascade Highland Eco Duo, alpaca and merino...fuzzy, fluffy and so soft.  Here's to simplicity....thanks Alix.






4 comments:

captainhook said...

Classic and gorgeous!

Noni said...

Stunning!

Christina said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you got my comment, just dying to make this hrow , but the multiple of 15+8 just doesn't seem to work! Original co 188 adding 23 makes it 211 sts, meaning odd verses even co, why?